The United Kingdom is known for many things, and Beauty is one of them! Our website, UK Hotel Booking, states all the required information needed to plan a vacation to the UK. But first things first! The first step in planning a Vacation to the UK is the Standard Tourist Visa Process. Let us shed some light on the requirement for the Visa.
Apply for Visa at least 3 months before the intended date of travel. You can visit the UK related to Standard Visitor for Study, Business, Tourism, and other permitted activities. Apply for the Standard Visa online if it is applicable.
1. Valid Passport: You must provide your valid and original Passports with other documents while traveling. The passport must have blank pages if you wish to apply for the Visa. For some citizens from other nations, other identity pieces of evidence are required while putting in the application. Thoroughly check twice if you are one of them or not.
2. Proof of Finance: Evidence that you'll be able to provide for yourself for the duration of your stay, such as Bank Statements of the last six months or salary pay slips.
3. Proof of Accommodation: Please note - you don't need to pay for a hostel/hotel/accommodation fully before travel. You need to get the document stating that your stay is confirmed/booked.
4. Detailed Travel Itinerary: A detailed Travel Plan with proper dates and events that you are traveling for. The events, dates, and details needed should be accurate and up to date.
5. Biometric Information: The visitor is required to submit the biometric reports if you are staying for over six months in the UK.
6. Tuberculosis Test: These reports are needed for the visa process to have proceeded forward. A negative test report is helpful in your visa case, it would include a chest x-ray test and a sample of sputum taken from the lungs. It should be valid for up to 6 months.
7. UK Visa Invitation: This document should hold the original invitation from the host, who might have invited you for family affairs or business affairs. The host must have permanent residence proof or UK National proof.
8. Paid UK Visa Fees: Once you pay the fees online, note that keeping the receipt for the same is necessary. The document will add to the application for the visa process.
9. Certificate for original and attested: If your original documents are not in English or Welsh Language, they should be certified and translated by an authentic translator and attested that your documents are original.
After submitting the documents, paying online, and proving your identity- it shouldn't take more than 3 months or less than 3 weeks, depending on which country you are applying for. Carefully check your visa requirements twice, as they might vary from country to country.
The easiest way is to purchase a sim card locally in the UK online! There are Tourist SIM Cards and Tourist eSim Cards available in the UK. Getting an eSim Card for your phone number with a prepaid data plan is much easier than physically swapping out the sim cards. Check out the online SIM Card websites for specific details and data plans depending on your time duration of stay in the UK.